Supports fuel flow for racing vehicles up to 1,000 hp
AEM’s Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator is CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and then anodized black. Has a 1:1 rising fuel pressure rate and is capable of supporting enough fuel flow for engines up to 1000 horsepower. Patented interchangeable discharge ports enable the regulator’s output to match the output of any fuel pump.
The universal fuel pressure regulator is tapped to accept -6AN or 9/16″ x 18 fittings and includes a 1/8″ NPT port for a fuel pressure gauge, pressure sensor pickup or nitrous. These billet aluminum AEM Electronics fuel pressure regulators can support engines of up to 1,000 hp.
Featuring replaceable discharge ports to match your fuel pump output, they’re adjustable from 20 psi up to the maximum pump capacity rating. AEM Electronics billet adjustable fuel pressure regulators are available in a variety of colors for a variety of applications.
- Universal fuel pressure regulator adapts to virtually any vehicle
- Interchangeable discharge ports match regulator output to virtually any fuel pump
- 1:1 rising fuel pressure rate
- Adjustable from 20 psi to maximum fuel pump capacity
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and anodized black
- 2 x -6AN or 9/16″-18 and 1 x 1/8″ NPT regulated pressure ports
- 1 x -6AN or 9/16″-18 discharge port
- Mounting bracket included
- Manufactured and assembled in the USANote: Legal solely for vehicles used in competition which may never be used upon a public road or highway