Innovate DB-Green Kit (Green LEDs, LC-2 and O2 Sensor)
The “DB” gauges are cost-effective and stylish 52mm (2 1/16″) instruments available with blue or red LEDs.
The Innovate Motorsports DB gauges are 52mm (2 1/16″) air fuel gauges. Each gauge features a bright LED (available in blue or red) and assumes a “Blackout” appearance when unpowered.
Key benefits of the kits include:
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 incIudes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components. (Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/included software:
Generic GaugesFor tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the DB series gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis.
For tuners seeking the most cost-effective way to start monitoring Air/Fuel Ratio, the above gauges offer an attractive option, while opening the world of true digital data acquisition and software engine analysis. For example, users can add multi-sensor interfaces, and log 5 critical parameters directly into any PC or laptop.
Or they can get a DL-32 data logger for hundreds of hours of 32-channel data logging on an SD card. Best of all, these gauges include the powerful LogWorks software for synchronous high-speed logging of wideband data, other MTS sensors, and data from a growing list of “piggyback” fuel controllers and standalone or factory (OBD2) ECUs.
This is the same software used by champion engine builders and racers.
Gauge Kit with LC2The Gauge can be purchased as an accessory to be used with the LC-2 or LM-2. These kits includes the Gauge, mounting hardware and quick-start guide.
G2 Kit (G2 Gauge, LC-2 and O2 Sensor)The LC-2 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable.
The LC-2 Lambda cable is a complete wideband controller built in to a sealed cable. It features the same award-winning patented digital measurement principal found in the LM-1 & LM-2, and includes digital input, output, and 2 user programmable analog outputs.
The LC-2 is more accurate than conventional designs costing many times as much, and its self-calibrating circuitry can compensate for changes in temperature, altitude and sensor condition. The LC-2 is ideal for applications such as Dynos, Data Acquisition, Standalone ECUs, piggyback fuel controllers, OBD-II software or chip programmers, and gauges.
With the LC-2, you can add additional wideband channels to your LM-1, convert an existing narrow-band gauge, or add wideband capabilities to your dyno. You can even tune individual cylinders by using multiple LC-2 kits.
- Only fully digital wideband controller.
- Auto calibration capability to compensate for changes
in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition.
- Two user programmable analog outputs.
- Permanent install applications.
- Cost effective individual cylinder tuning.
- Easy to upgrade.
- Includes LogWorks software.
The LC-2’s analog outputs are compatible with dynamometer software, gauges, or virtually any brand of Data Acquisition hardware, such as:
- Advanced Racing Technologies
- Advantage Motorsports
- AiM Sports ( MyChron)
- Competition Data Systems
- Corsa Instruments
- Cygnus Data Star
- DTA Competition Engine Management Systems
- Dynamic Test Systems
- DYNOmite (Land & Sea)
- Edelbrock Qwik Data
- EFI Technology
- Engine Management Systems
- Excalibur Solutions
- Brockway Engineering
- Fuel Air Spark Technology (FAST)
- FXL Data
- Haltech Engine Management Systems
- Harrison Engineering
- Link ECU
- Mustang Dynamometer
- Pi Research
- Powertrain Control Solutions
- Powertrain Electronics
- Race Technology
- RPM Performance
- SPA Technique
- Stuska Dynamometers
The LC-2 is also a key component of Innovate Motorsports’ Modular Tuning System (MTS). Using the LC-1’s serial ports you can daisy-chain other Innovate devices such as the XD-16, AuxBox (LMA-3), DL-32, TC-4, and SSI-4.
1) The basic LC-2 kit includes the LC-2, sensor, cd which includes software and manuals, bung, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.
2) The Standalone Gauge Kit includes the LC-2, sensor, XD-16 digital gauge, cd which includes software and manuals, bung, and a serial cable to connect to the PC.