Innovate LC-2: Digital Wideband Lamda O2 Controller Kit
LC-2: Digital Wideband The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology.
LC-2: Digital Wideband “Lambda” O² Controller
The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be “daisy-chained” for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS).
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
*Two fully programmable linear analog outputs to connect to analog gauges, dyno computers, ECUs, piggyback controllers, and other devices with analog inputs. Analog Output #1 (Yellow) is configured as 0 volt = 7.35 AFR and 5 volts = 22.39 AFR; Analog Output #2 (Brown) 1.1 volt = 14 AFR and .1 volt = 15 AFR. With the provided LM Programmer software these analog outputs may also be configured by the user.
LC-2: Complete Lambda Cable Kit. Includes:
- LC-2 Controller
- Bosch Wideband O² Sensor (LSU4.9)
- 8 Ft. Sensor Cable (Overall length 10 ft.)
- 1″ Mild-Steel Exhaust Bung, Program Cable
(Only needed for Datalogging and to change the Fuel Type Setting)
- LogWorks Software (Free Download)
|Operating Voltage||9.8V to 16V DC|
|Input Current, O² heater initial warm-up||2.0A nominal, 3A max|
|Input Current, O² normal operation||0.8A nominal, 1.1A max|
|Operating ambient temperature||0° to 140° F (?17.78° to 60° C)|
|Storage ambient temperature||?40° to 185° F (?40° to 85° C)|
|Water resistance||Splash resistant, non-submersible|
|Compatible Types||Bosch™ LSU4.2, LSU4.9|
|Bosch™ Heater Control||Digital PID via pump-cell impedance|
|Lambda||61 to Free Air|
|Air/Fuel Ratio||7.35 to Free Air (gasoline), Fuel Type Programmable|
|For Lambda||Accurate to /- .007 (.1 AFR)|
|Free Air to Lambda||< 100 mS ( < 25 mS typical)|
|Serial||1, Innovate MTS Compatible|
|Analog||2, 0-5VDC, 10 bit resolution, programmable|
|Serial||1, Innovate MTS Compatible|
|Serial||MTS (Innovate Modular Tuning System) compatible|
About SensorAbout Sensor
This sensor does NOT have warranty in case you use it or install it.
Please try the sensor before you install it. In case you found that the sensor does not work properly please contacy us as soon as possible.
Correct installation of Lambda sensor.
In order to make the sensor last longer you should know the followings:
- The sensor should never be installed the sensor on the exhaust without power supply in case the engine is running.
- The ideal distance of sensor installation from the downstream is just before the catalyst.
- If the installation position is no more 50cm from the downstream please use a special bung to remove heat.
- If the engine is working with high EGT temperature (more than 800C) like the turbocharged engines.You should install the sensor at least 60cm away from the downstream and use a special bung to remove heat.
- To prevent collection of liquids between this sensor housing and sensor element during the cold start phase, the installation angle should be inclined at least 10 towards horizontal with the electrical connection upwards.