The Innovate TC-4 PLUS is 4 channel type-K thermocouple amplifier device that can be used a stand-alone system or as part of a MTS (Modular Tuning System). The TC-4 PLUS includes a digital input/output, 4 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, or standalone ECUs.
Innovate TC-4 Plus (4 Channel Thermocouple Amplifier)
Innovate TC-4 Plus 4 Channel Sensor InterfaceK-Type thermocouple amplifier that adds 4 temperature inputs to an MTS Log Chain.
- K-Type thermocouple amplifier that adds 4 temperature inputs to an MTS Log Chain
- Temperature range 32-1999 deg F, 0- 1093 deg C
- 4-Configurable linear 0-5V analog outputs (one per input)
- The TC-4 PLUS can be used to measure other temperature metrics such as intercooler inlet, outlet temperature and catalytic converter
- TC-4 PLUS
- Serial Program Cable
- Molex to Molex Patch Cable(to daisy chain with other MTS compatible devices)
Installation and SetupInstallation is relatively simple.
Installation and Setup:
Installation is relatively simple. Complete documentation is supplied, and the support pages,user forum, videos application notes and tuner resources can also speed you on your way to effective tuning. Innovate also has a great network of local dealers, tuners, race shops, and dyno shops that can assist you in choosing, installing, and getting the most out of your Innovate products.