In applications such as off-road, marine or other harsh conditions, the MSD Blaster High Vibration Coil is the best choice. The sturdy metal housing of the High Vibration Coil is completely potted with a premium grade epoxy to completely encase the coil’s primary and secondary windings. This protects the coil’s internal components from high and low frequency vibrations that are commonly experienced in racing.
MSD Blaster High Vibration Coil
- Designed exclusively for the MSD 10 Plus Ignition Control
- Primary and secondary windings are encased in two part epoxy
- 100:1 turns ratio and lower primary resistance produce high voltage output
- Dupont Rynite housing with isolated tower and brass primary terminals
- No CARB Exemption Order Number