With its new LED range, PIAA may have just outdone its competitors in the automotive lighting industry. Refusing to choose between performance or style, the PIAA LED headlight range instead opts for both.
With a striking white 6000K light, the LED range will satisfy the most style-savvy of drivers, while the company’s masterful grip over LED technology also ensures an immensely powerful light projection.
The PIAA LED is capable of producing up to 200% more light than a standard halogen, ensuring potential hazards are lit up much sooner, for a safer, more comfortable drive.
PIAA LEH123E 2ND Gen LED Bulb Kits H7 6000K
Designed to PIAA-Japan’s rigorous standards of manufacture, the LED range utilises various technologically innovative components in order to achieve the best light possible: a specially heat-management system includes a cooling fan to maximise heat endurance; Anti-Flash pulse control units ensures a bright beam consistency; and a robust casing protects against vibrational damage up to 10G and any number of potentially harmful weather conditions.
Other such bespoke compositional features include a precisely aligned 0.9mm ultra-thin PCB and LED chip – an essential feature in facilitating maximum LED light output when dealing with factory-fitted halogen headlamp units. The dramatically increased light output of the PIAA LED is also characterised by a 6000K colour temperature, which provides a sensitive light colour closely matching daylight, helping to keep you alert and at ease behind the wheel at night.
Features and benefits
- 6000K colour temperature
- Up to 200% more light than standard
- Unique cooling fan system for enhanced heat sustainability
- Superb durability – vibration-proof up to 10G
- Huge lifetime – over 10,000 hours
- Precisely aligned LED chip for maximum light output
- Stylish white light similar in colour to daylight
- Simple ‘plug-and-play’ installation
- Three year warranty
- Made to PIAA-Japan’s high manufacturing standards
- Not road legal
- Model : LEH123E (H7)
- Color Temperature: 6000K
- Color of light: white cold
- Voltage: 12V / 24V
- Power Draw : 25W
- Power Output : 3700lm
- Cooling system : The cooling fan is controlled by a microprocessor
- PCU : Built-in anti-lock system
PLEASE NOTE: These bulbs do not have ECE approval, and as such their usage is currently not approved for use on public roads: their usage is limited to ‘off-road’ applications.