AEM’s -1 – 2.4BAR Boost Gauge unites unsurpassed accuracy, speed, and control with an easy to read, analog interface. The AEM analog gauge also offers a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the AEM EMS or FIC.
Unboxing the AEM 30-5132M
WHY YOU WANT ONE
The AEM 2.4BAR Boost Gauge gives the non-standard tuners a metric option when wanting to know their boost. The 320 degrees of resolution makes it easy to recognize when there’s even a tenth of a point change in boost pressure, quickly showing you something has changed in your set up or boost controller. The lightning-fast needle movement is a result of a precision high-speed electronic stepper motor making it one of the fastest and most accurate gauges available. A 3.5BAR brass sensor gives the gauge its accuracy. The backlighting is user adjustable to 7 colors, allowing users to easily match the metric boost gauge to most factory gauge clusters. Each gauge comes with interchangeable black & silver bezels and black and white gauge faceplates for multiple color combinations.
- Gauge Readout from -1 to 2.4BAR
- Adjustable backlighting via a dial on the back of the gauge
- Includes black and silver interchangeable bezels and white and black faceplates
- The 320-degree viewing area for unsurpassed resolution
- Boost gauge includes AEM 3.5BAR brass sensor
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system