The LM-2 exist on the market almost a decade and still there is no relative product to replace the “king”. The device combines an air/fuel ratio meter, a full-function 32-channel datalogger, and powerful software to deliver a complete tuning workshop for less than the cost of one dyno day.
This means that on a single device you have
- AFR measuring and monitoring
- You can log the AFR and other sensors
- The device reads and logs the sensors data from OBDII
- It also have analog input to monitor and log other sensor with voltage of frequency range
- It has a dedicate input for RPM
- It can connect through daisy chain with other Innovate devices and monitor/log the data
Whether you have a piggy-back fuel controller, race carb, aftermarket ECU, ODB-II tuning software, or a flash/chip programmer, an LM-2 is the tool you need to dial in maximum HP. The meter’s award-winning digital signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load.
There is no-one like LM-2 more info for product price and availability on our product page