X-Series Digital GPS SpeedometerDelivers MPH, Altitude, Heading and Track Mapping Capability
A 10Hz GPS receiver receives speed, heading and altitude data from multiple satellites at 10 samples/second providing excellent accuracy and reliability.
The GPS receiver includes a magnet and adhesive bottom for exterior mounting on the vehicle. The X-Series GPS Speedometer Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability.
A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0313-ACC, sold separately).
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod.
Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- Displays ground speed, heading and altitude!
- Integrate with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 via AEMnet CAN bus to add track mapping!
- Transmit vehicle speed to an existing speedometer without needing a VSS sensor
- User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 30-0313-ACC)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems