PART NUMBER: 30-3326
AEM’s stainless steel Water/Methanol Injection Solenoid (PN 30-3326) eliminates any chance of water/methanol flow into the inlet when the WMI system is not engaged. This affordable water/methanol injection accessory features high flow capability (3,600cc/min) and an impressively low current draw of only 0.75A that does not require the use of an additional relay.
AEM High-Flow Low-Current WMI Solenoid
The valve body features include 1/8” NPT ports with included push-to-lock ¼” hose fittings for easy connection and EPDM seals that stand up to corrosion for years of reliable use. It’s an inexpensive insurance policy to protect your high-performance engine regardless of the brand of water/methanol injection system you are using!
- High flow rating (3600 cc/min @ 150 psi)
- Low current draw (0.75A @ 13.5V)
- No additional relay required
- Standard 1/8”- 27 NPT inlet/outlet with included ¼” push-to-lock hose fittings for easy installation
- Fast response time
- Tested to 200 PSI
- Stainless steel enclosure and internals with EPDM seals for corrosion resistance
- Flying leads simplify connection with user desired connector