MSD is pleased to announce the first member of analog-style gauges with the release of a NEW fully standalone 2-1/16” Air/Fuel Wideband O2 Gauge Kit. This highly accurate and feature packed unit is designed specifically for use with all EFI or carbureted systems and available in both black and white face versions.
- Completely standalone with easy-to-read analog dial – Great for EFI or carbureted applications
- Includes Bosch LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor which is compatible with all fuel types (Unleaded, Leaded, E85, Diesel, or Methanol)
- Slim-style mounting requires very little dash space for installation
- 270° sweep pointer from 6 to 3 o’clock makes gauge easy to read at a glance
- Internal microprocessor controls the pointer movement to ensure accurate movement in street, off road, and racing conditions
- Adjustable LED warning light allows user to set both low and high trigger points
- Peak recall button allows user to view min/max gauge readings
- Gauge includes a 5 ft. 6-pin weathertight sensor harness and 4 ft. power/ground/lighting harness allowing for flexible mounting locations
- Spin lock ring threads to back of gauge case for simple and secure gauge mounting
- CNC machined billet aluminum bezels with anodizedBuy now this product!!